Probate and Administration of Decedents' Estates. (Refs & Annos)
This is Title 20 of the DC Code, titled “Probate and Administration of Decedents' Estates. (Refs & Annos)." It is part of Division III, titled “Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations." It contains 115 laws divided across 24 structures.
- General Provisions. (Refs & Annos)
- Opening the Estate.
- Supervised and Unsupervised Administration.
- The Personal Representative and Special Administrator; Appointment, Control and Termination of Authority.
- Administration of the Estate.
- Special Provisions Relating to Distribution.
- Closing the Estate.